The legal bases for the processing of your personal data are as follows:
- Execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures within the scope of executing a contract
- Legal obligation
- Legitimate interests
1. Our Website Management
A website requires data (data = what we use), logic in data processing (logic = how we use it), and a visual rendering of the data processing (view = what you see on the screen). This process responds to the following objectives (= outcomes):
– Sharing with you, upon request, various information relative to the products and services provided by O’Dandy/The A Effect
– Monitoring the management of requests for information and/or contact.
– Optimizing our website and ensuring the security of our data system.
These processes are based on your consent (box to check), which means that we will seek your prior consent for any future requests for contact or other processing.
– Contact form : We only process data in order to respond to the user. The email address is processed based on our legitimate interest within the scope of maintaining a correspondence based on your consent.
– Newsletter/infolettre: subscription and sending of the newsletter/infolettre based on your consent. Please note that the newsletter/infolettre only contains offers of goods and/or services that concern you. Please note that you may withdraw your consent or object to this processing (sending of the newsletter/infolettre) by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message. (See the What are your rights? section).
3. Request for Free Trial or Free Content
Your personal data are collected based on our legitimate interest so that you may gain access to a program via a free trial, or to content. We collect the following data: first and last name, city closest to place of residence, country, preferred language of communication, email address.
4. Program Order and Purchase
Your personal data are collected based on the execution of a contract so that you may purchase a training program meaning services provided by The A Effect (directly or via Humance in Partnership with L’effet A), mainly, l’expérience 7 jours L’effet A, expérience 5 jours L’effet A, le Défi 100 jours; the Ambition Challenge, Masterclasses, Club A, and the Défi leadership, as well as subscribing to our newsletter/infolettre and our marketing emails (optional):
– Personal identifying data related to the order: first and last name, organization, business address (street, number, postal code, province, city, country), business email address, phone number, billing contact if applicable.
– Banking information for payment processing: card number, expiry date, security code
– Personal identifying data as part of the list of participants in corporate programs (in-house, B2C, or B2B): first and last name, business email address, city, country
Please check the box to activate the subscription to the newsletter, if applicable, before confirming your purchase.
5. Training Program
Your personal data are collected so that you may join our training programs and continue your journey in a group whose participants have similar profiles based on the execution of a contract:
– Data related to the list of participants for corporate programs (B2B): first and last name, business email address, city, country
– Personal identifying data related to participants: first and last name, business email address, organization, phone number, activity sector, job title and department, number of years of experience, birthdate, family situation and number of children, and consent
– Data related to registration on the training platform: each Participant will be invited to create a personal account on the Platform. The Participant must then modify their temporary password (to another more complex password). In case of connection issues, the Participant can reset their password online or contact The A Effect teams that provide online support. In either case, it will be necessary to divulge certain personal information to validate the identity of the Participant and provide them with a new password for the specific user account.
We transmit your personal data to third parties acting as service operators (e.g. the Humance platform) only in the context of training programs.
We transmit your personal data to third parties acting as financial service operators (e.g. online payment) only in the context of payment transactions.
6. Le Club A
Your personal data are collected so that you may share your experiences in the context of Le Club A:
– Data linked to clients in the context of Le Club A’s waiting list: first and last name, city, country, email address, message and newsletter subscription based on your consent
– Data related to registration on the discussion platform (Circle), networking activities, discussion circles, interactive events, and content based on the execution of a contract.
7. Social Media
8. Testimonials and Promotional Materials
A Participant or any other person who wishes to give a testimonial, have their photo taken by The A Effect during events, or provide an opinion, photo, or any other material available online regarding their evaluation of the Services, grants authorization, by way of consent, to The A Effect to post on their Public Site or (on other social media), and may include the name or pseudonym and any other information that this Participant or person has consented to divulge.
The Participant or other person may, subsequently and at any point, withdraw their consent and consequently this material or personal information will be removed from the Public Site (or other social media).
However, The A Effect is not responsible for communication – where applicable – related to said material or its reproductions. The Participant or other person who wishes to report a communication/situation related to the preceding may contact The A Effect at email@example.com.
9. Job Applications
The A Effect compiles personal data that are freely provided when a person applies for a job via the page on The A Effect’s Public Site. This application is voluntary and candidates decide which personal information they wish to submit to The A Effect. Personal data submitted will only be shared internally on a need to know basis: (i) to evaluate and verify a candidate’s qualifications, knowledge, skills, and experience; (ii) to check references and past employment, and otherwise verify the personal information provided to The A Effect; (iii) to communicate with candidates; (iv) to improve the recruitment process. In addition to personal data obtained directly from candidates, The A Effect may proceed with its own verification and acquire, if necessary, supplementary personal data.